We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Videos page / Only admins videos shows up? [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pala
Pala Apr 26 '13
I have a problem with the videos plugin. Why only admins videos shows up in the videos page? on the dashboards everything fine on main page only shows up admins videos.

I checked the user permissions and everything is enabled..

Best regards,

Pala

The Forum post is edited by Alia May 3 '13
Pala
Pala Apr 27 '13
How to set the members quotas to be abled like moderators to post links in the link tab and videos in the videos tab? Realy importand for my site...

Pease help with this ....

Best regards,

Pala

Alia Team
Alia Apr 28 '13
>>I have a problem with the videos plugin. Why only admins videos shows up in the videos page? on the dashboards everything fine on main page only shows up admins videos.

You will need to check "Privacy" settings of the user whose videos are not showing up in the "Video" page. The user might have set his videos to be visible only to friends or only to the user himself.  Please note that privacy settings apply to the new content only.

>>How to set the members quotas to be abled like moderators to post links in the link tab and videos in the videos tab? Realy importand for my site...

Check user role's permissions in admin panel>>privacy & permissions>>roles .

Make sure that user you are testing with is subscribed to the user role which allows such actions.

Pala
Pala Apr 29 '13
It is already set to on for quotas.. still not works...
Alia Team
Alia Apr 29 '13
Pala, can you send:

1. screen shot of your user role permissions ( or provide admin panel username/password)
2. give your site URL

Pala
Pala May 2 '13
Can I ask you another question?

Why we get by reply a post "parsererror"

Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Pala Why we get by reply a post "parsererror"

There is some un-catched javascript error.
Pala
Pala May 4 '13
but how I can solve it ?
Alia Team
Alia May 6 '13
I would start with using any debug tool ( use Firebug).
Pala
Pala Dec 29 '14
Another thing why I cant see my lisence ? I used facebook login was it wrong? ( Conflict maybe )

Thanks
Pala
Pala
Pala Dec 29 '14
Can delete my last posts please, solved with other login email adress!
ross Team
ross Dec 29 '14
What license are you referring to?