We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Profile progress bar | Forum

dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '13

here is the original version that i have,  this was back in may this year when i dl this.

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 27 '13
Attachments:
  profile_progressbar.zip (125.65Kb)
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 27 '13
cheers dave for reply - fingers crossed this works
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 27 '13
yep thats done the trick cheers a bunch dav you saved me reinstalling my entire website -

+1 dave will have to send you a Xmas present for that one...

dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '13
yw randell np :)  glad it helped
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Nov 27 '13
Quote from Randell just updated this plugin with auto update and it's killed my entire site ?

That is a feature of Oxwall that if anything ever goes wrong with a plugin update it takes your site down and locks you out of the admin thingie. 

Steve

dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '13

now that you have the old version do you want to try my mod fix i did to get it to display correctly.   I do plan to go thru the new version line by line before i upload it but i dont have the time right now.

If you want to temp mod let me know ill shoot it to ya..

The Forum post is edited by dave Nov 27 '13
dave Leader
dave Nov 27 '13
@steve  "admin thingie"  too much soo dang funny... good one steve :)
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 27 '13
think i'll leave this plugin alone ;) In the nicest possible way of course XD it's a very cool plugin, but think i should wait till it's confirmed in proper working order.

Thank you again tho dave for hooking me up with that old file so i could fix my site. very grateful 

Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 27 '13
Nice one Levi , thats a good work around.
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic