We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to choose a high-quality glue for eyelash extensions? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Piter
Piter Aug 23
How to choose a high-quality glue for eyelash extensions? My glue in the salon runs out very quickly. Maybe I'm using it incorrectly? Now I want to change the supplier where I order this glue. And I need the highest quality eyelash glue that will suit all customers without any allergies.
stas namin
stas namin Aug 23
Pay attention to the composition of the glue. It should be hypoallergenic and non-toxic. Glues containing cyanoacrylate are the most common and effective. Anyone who works in this field knows all about it. Glues can have different drying times, which usually range from 1 to 3 seconds. The choice depends on your level of experience: beginners may prefer a slower glue to have time to correct the eyelashes. Online stores have everything you need.
Gerald
Gerald Aug 23
Choosing a quality glue for eyelash extensions is a really important point. If the glue runs out too quickly, perhaps its consumption can be optimized by properly dosing when applying. As for changing the supplier, I recommend paying attention to hypoallergenic glues with a fast adhesion time and good durability.
The Forum post is edited by Gerald Aug 23
Derek
Derek Aug 23
Try looking at vendors like https://stacylash.com/collections/glue. They have a wide range of quality glues, including hypoallergenic options with fast setting times. This can help you reduce your glue usage and provide comfort for clients with sensitive eyes. They also provide tips on how to use the glue correctly so that you use it more economically.
The Forum post is edited by Derek Aug 23
Speliermus Josh
Pay attention to Derek, my girlfriend always buys all her beauty products at Stacylash, from the eyelash extensions themselves to the extension glue, their products are high quality, perfect for any type of person, they are highly recommended