We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook automation erasing previous pull? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Patty Long
Patty Long Aug 23

I am running Facebook Ads integrations for my ad accounts but every time they pull new data for ads that are running, they erase info from ads that have run. Is there any way to save the previous pull automatically/with an automation?

I was aiming to use the intergration to keep a running total for my ad budget, but if it is continually deleting sums, it is not actually helpful.

Alex Baroness
Alex Baroness Aug 23
I’ve noticed the same thing with Facebook automation. It can be frustrating when the system erases previous pulls, especially when you’re trying to keep a consistent flow of content. From my experience, it might be worth looking into innovative smart marketing automation solutions. They offer more control over the process and reduce the chances of losing your previous work. It’s all about finding a tool that works seamlessly with Facebook’s system so you don’t have to worry about things getting erased. It’s been a game-changer for me, and I hope it can help you too!