We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook conect with non latin caracters | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jelena
Jelena Apr 24 '11
http://tugstugs.com

In this website facebook conect works with non latin caracters like Ž Ć Č Š Đ how to do that?
I try to contact site owner but no luck
Jelena
Jelena Apr 24 '11
Please someone help me
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So good to search out any person with some unique ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this website is something that is needed on the net, someone with a little originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the web! gutter cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. đăng ký AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
I feel this is among the most important details for me. And i am glad looking at your report. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is excellent, the articles or blog posts is truly great : D. Very good work, cheers đá gà F8BET
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Such type of sounds definitely top. Every one of these smaller knowledge really are crafted alongside several foundation knowledge. I favor which usually very much. link đăng nhập F8BET