We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Add a page but make it custom | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Brooklyn Sweet
Brooklyn Sweet Apr 24 '11
I want to add a page from the admin (pages) but I want to remove all widgets and side bar on that page? can it be done? example on the normal join page can I remove all the side bars and widgets from this page?

Please someone help me I want to make a sign up page like facebook etc
Den Team
Den Apr 26 '11
HI
Currently, it is impossible. You are able to customize only site index, user dashboard and profile's pages from admin panel.
Vanessa
Vanessa May 9 '11
Hi Brooklyn Sweet. You did it, isn't it?
Can you tell how did it?
Brooklyn Sweet
Brooklyn Sweet May 9 '11
yes I did it inbox me and I will explain
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Enjoy ones site as its directly to the point but not technical. I’m keen on gadgets as well as anything tech connected thats the reason why i posted right here. gutter cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
It is moreover an outstanding release we actually liked going through. It isn't really day-to-day i develop the chance to discover anything. juwa download
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 20
This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
Right away this website will probably unquestionably usually become well known with regards to most of website customers, as a result of meticulous accounts and in addition tests. f8bet.website
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Bonsoir à vous Vous ne croyez pas que les arguments de votre post ont besoin de nouvelles valeurs… Votre démarche semble bonne quoique je ne comprends pas les différents avis ci dessus. Pensez a rajouter d’autres affirmations pour plus de professionalisme! Au plaisir de vous relire https://f8bet.website/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 26
buy usdt instantly in Lebanon using whish @ 3 % fees buy usdt lebanon
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it,for further reading,So thanks for sharing the information. đá gà F8BET