We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mochi games Publisher Integration - Mochi Games for Oxwall | Forum

Hisham Elkhatib
Hisham Elkhatib Apr 30 '13
if I buy your plugin, can I add my Mochi games  Publisher ID &
Publisher Secret Key
Zaph
Zaph May 1 '13
Yes you can, 

if you already have an account on Mochi, just enter your Publisher ID & Publisher Secret Key 

Hisham Elkhatib
Hisham Elkhatib May 1 '13
Ok Thanks, I just ordered the plugin and waiting for you to ad it to my My Purchses
Hisham Elkhatib
Hisham Elkhatib May 1 '13
OK works fine but when click under add game to "post to my site" it takes a long time and do not work, see screen shot, it lock the admin area and not adding game for more than 15 minutes? any idea why
The Forum post is edited by Hisham Elkhatib May 1 '13
Attachments:
  mochi.png (245.98Kb)
Zaph
Zaph May 1 '13
Could you please send me the screenshot of the firebug, probably there is some error message
Hisham Elkhatib
Hisham Elkhatib May 2 '13
I did attached the screen shot for the bug, and here it is again. it blocks the admin area and do not add any new games.
The Forum post is edited by Hisham Elkhatib May 2 '13
Attachments:
  mochi.png (245.98Kb)
Hisham Elkhatib
Hisham Elkhatib May 3 '13
There is no answer from your side?
Hisham Elkhatib
Hisham Elkhatib May 4 '13
I will send to 2CO.com a refund request since your plugin is not working and you do not provide proper support.
Zaph
Zaph May 6 '13
Please check your mailbox
Vitaly
Vitaly May 8 '13
I cant get my website verified please help!!! I tried everything!! its for mycollegesocial.com. 
Zaph
Zaph May 9 '13
Did you follow the manual to verify your site? 

http://www.wallox.com/blogs/5

Don
Don Dec 3 '13

I am having this problem just like Hisham had above, when I try to post new games it just stays there, I have all the ID right, can you help? 

The Forum post is edited by Don Dec 3 '13
You do not have permission to reply this topic