We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500 Error Accessing /blogs/user/xxxx when not logged in | Forum

Kevin
Kevin May 2 '13
If you click the link at the top of a blog post that says from So and So's blog to see all that persons blog post it gives a 500 error when your not logged in. If your logged in it will take you there with out any problems. I don't know how long this has been going on because I'm usually logged in. I'm using version 1.5.3 (build 6341) and I'm not sure if this just started after I updated to this version or not.
Abbey
Abbey May 2 '13
I had 500 errors because of a bug in one of my external developer plugins... try disabling them one by one to see if it is one of them causing it
Kevin
Kevin May 2 '13
Thanks Abbey, I tried that, I disabled plugins all the way down to where I only had the blog plugin and it still did the same thing. I'm thinking it has something to do with permissions because it works if your logged in.
The Forum post is edited by Kevin May 2 '13
Kevin
Kevin May 2 '13
Abbey it does the same thing on your site.
Kevin
Kevin May 2 '13
I'm saying its a 500 error Internet Explorer says "The website cannot display the page HTTP 500", Firefox and Chrome display a blank white page which is usually a php error.
Alia Team
Alia May 2 '13
Kevin, this issue was already reported. Our developers are already working on fixing it.
This topic is locked