We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fanpage Plugin Help - Fan Page v.1.1 | Forum

Dave
Dave May 4 '13
Hiya All

Not a whiz when it comes to installation - but i'm after some help with the installation of the fanpage plugin - basically how did you do it - paid for the file downloaded it to my pc but no install instructions - so anyone who has this app - how did you do it. 

MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 May 4 '13
Just goto Admin panel. Click on Plugins. Then click add new. Select the zip file., and install.
Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC May 4 '13
Im glad to help you dave. PM me :)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I suggest you manually upload the zip file to ow_plugins folder and unzip over there. And activate the plugin.
Dave
Dave May 7 '13
hiya is there a way to have a comment box on the fanpage - what i mean basically is a box that would hover halfway up the page on the right hand side - friends and family can then comment - add photos and they would scroll up. Owner of the fanpage can edit or delete those posts. Secondly how do you add more photos within the fanpage.
Dave
Dave May 7 '13
The reason I ask is each fanpage is going to be a memorial webpage - a tribute to someones loved one who has passed - I want to encorporate the facility where friends/family can come along post there tribute to that person - on a scrolling message box either at the side or below the tribute these messages would scroll across in 5 sec intervals and stop once the cursor hovers over it. 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
For any questions or discussions about a particular plugin, its better to post in the plugin's own forum post, so that developer can reply quickly.
Den Team
Den May 23 '13
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.
You do not have permission to reply this topic