We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500.phtml error - Contact Importer | Forum

James Chambers
James Chambers May 5 '13
I posted this on the facebook connect plugin as well as i am unsure if it is a problem with that plugin or this one but the issue i am having is that if i send an invite via contact importer to facebook they can click on it, it directs them back to the join page and instead of saying http://site.com/join it says http://site.com/...erslettersandsymbols  when you click on facebook connect after that it prompts a 500 internal server error and i have tried turning on debug and dev modes they give no feedback on the issue. any ideas would be greatly appricated.
James Chambers
James Chambers May 10 '13
okay so i finally got debugging up and working and this is what i get when someone tries to join from a facebook invite

OW Debug - Exception Message: Next params are required: userId File: /home/schollym/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/event_handler.php Line: 94 Trace: #0 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_plugins/newsfeed/classes/event_handler.php(754): NEWSFEED_CLASS_EventHandler->validateParams(Array, Array) #1 [internal function]: NEWSFEED_CLASS_EventHandler->addFollow(Object(OW_Event)) #2 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(176): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #3 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_plugins/friends/init.php(418): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #4 [internal function]: friends_on_request_accept(Object(OW_Event)) #5 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(176): call_user_func('friends_on_requ...', Object(OW_Event)) #6 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_plugins/friends/init.php(759): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #7 [internal function]: friends_add_friend(Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(176): call_user_func('friends_add_fri...', Object(OW_Event)) #9 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_plugins/contact_importer/classes/event_handler.php(107): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #10 [internal function]: CONTACTIMPORTER_CLASS_EventHandler->onUserRegister(Object(OW_Event)) #11 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(176): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #12 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_plugins/fbconnect/controllers/connect.php(193): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #13 [internal function]: FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect->login(Array) #14 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(FBCONNECT_CTRL_Connect), Array) #15 /home/schollym/public_html/ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #16 /home/schollym/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #17 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException

James Chambers
James Chambers May 10 '13
here is a screenshot
Attachments:
  owerror.png (55.77Kb)
ross Team
ross Jun 5 '13
James, 

Have you done any customization to the following plugins: Newsfeed, Contact importer and FB Connect? 

Also could you tell us the versions of these plugins and provide us in private message your admin panel access details, so we could take a look?

You do not have permission to reply this topic