We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

ПОМОГИТЕ РАЗОБРАТЬСЯ С KRONом. ПОЖЖЖАЛУЙСТА | Forum

arik
arik May 11 '13
Всем привет.

У меня не отправляется почта с сайта (верификация юзеров, приглашения друзей, и.т.д.) Как я понимаю это с кроном что то поднапутано, да? Но как его настроить непойму. Я читал мануал в блоге но нифига из этого непонял. Что куда вписывать, когда? Подскажите кто знает. Есть здесь настоящие компьютерные гении которые враз помочь смогут?

Banaмba
Banaмba May 12 '13
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/9414?page=1#post-47533

а также в поиске по русскому форуму - крон. cron. crontab.
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
Only a few blogger would discuss this topic the way you do.”;,”; http://horohive.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 23
You can also put a chatbox on your blog for more interactivity among readers.,:’;: MSNBC Live Streaming - Watch MSNBC News in HD
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
I also believe therefore , perfectly pent post! . earn money online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 1
Mən mətbəximə əlavə etmək üçün internetdə yeni mətbəx alətləri axtarmağı xoşlayıram. SMM XIDMƏTI
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 1
you possess a fantastic blog here! if you’d like to have the invite posts in my small blog? CNN Live Streaming
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 2
You have noted very interesting details ! ps nice website . deneme bonusu veren siteler
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
display cabinets with transparent glass would be the best thing to keep your stuff,, Mahjong Ways
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 4
Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I’m wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day! Surrogacy Cost in Chennai
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
An impressive share, I recently given this onto a colleague who was doing a small analysis with this. And the man actually bought me breakfast because I came across it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for any treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending time to go over this, I’m strongly concerning this and really like reading more about this topic. If you can, as you grow expertise, could you mind updating your blog site with an increase of details? It is actually highly useful for me. Large thumb up for this text! sabung ayam online
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 7
I simply wanted to appreciate you all over again. I do not know the things that I would’ve tried in the absence of the type of ideas discussed by you about this concern. Previously it was a very traumatic setting in my position, but spending time with a specialized strategy you resolved that made me to leap with contentment. I am grateful for this guidance and thus sincerely hope you are aware of an amazing job that you are putting in teaching most people via a site. Most likely you haven’t come across all of us.https://liverpoollatestnews.com/liverpools-persistent-pursuit-the-e40m-bet-for-perr-schuurs-163468/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
Excellent ideas throughout this post, personally I’m gonna have to bookmark this and come back to it. I’m curious if you have any follow ups to this post? 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
You need to indulge in a contest for just one of the best blogs online. I’m going to recommend this web site! dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 11
Hi, your site is really well done. thanks for all the information. I’m sending my friends to read this article. deneme bonusu veren siteler
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
Wow this kind of tutorial is amazing it genuinely helped me and also my family, cheers! play boy job contact number
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
I must say, this was nicely put and has got me thinking. Great job! Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Thanks - Enjoyed this post, can you make it so I receive an email when you make a fresh post? From Online Shopping Greek vận chuyển bắc nam ô tô
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
What i don’t understood is in truth how you’re no longer really a lot more well-liked than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably in terms of this topic, made me individually consider it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated unless it¡¦s one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up! topcer88 slot
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 17
Everyone loves your blog post.. very nice colorings & motif. Have anyone layout this amazing site your self and also would people rely on someone else to get it done for you personally? Plz react since I!|m aiming to style and design by myself blog and also would like to recognize exactly where you obtained the following by. thanks a lot we buy houses Pennsylvania
Pages: 1 2 »