We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

WHAT IS THE TDEE CALCULATOR AND HOW DOES IT WORK? | Forum

ben
ben Sep 30

Hey guys!  I have a few questions. How does this calculator work? How does it help with weight management? I know that TDEE is the total energy expenditure per day. But how does it relate to BMR? If BMR is the amount of calories your body needs at rest, how does that affect TDEE? I am trying to understand how my daily calorie expenditure is calculated and how it can help me with weight loss. Does anyone have experience using this calculator? How often do you use it and has it helped you reach your goals? Any information would be appreciated!

sara
sara Sep 30
TDEE is the total number of calories you burn per day. It includes BMR and calories burned through physical activity. To lose weight, you need to consume fewer calories than your TDEE. For this, I recommend using tdee calculator for weight loss to see your numbers. This calculator helps me track how many calories I need to consume daily to reach my goals. I enter my age, gender, height and activity level and it calculates the right values. This allows me to create a balanced diet and choose the right workouts.
lora
lora Sep 30
This is a great tool for weight management. I started by entering all my data and it showed me how many calories I needed to maintain my weight. Then I started tracking my food and activity. I liked that it gave me an idea of ​​how my activity was affecting my calorie balance. I noticed that even small changes in activity level could make a big difference to my TDEE. So if you want to monitor your weight, this is a great way to do it!