We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

welcome message change where? [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
omer
omer May 15 '13
"Welcome to our new site! Feel free to participate in our community!" where i can edit?
The Forum post is edited by Alia May 17 '13
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I believe this topic has been discussed in forums before many times. Please do a search.
dave Leader
dave May 16 '13

Admin pages and menus, dashboard, you will see the welcome button, run your mouse over it and you will see the edit button...

Also there are a few places in settings lang, do a search for the text you want for example, search for Welcome and or welcome

omer
omer May 16 '13
i searched "welcome" there is no anything this messages...
The Forum post is edited by omer May 16 '13
dave Leader
dave May 16 '13
search for the word community... u are doing this from the admin lang section correct.. i know there are several places because i just changed them the other day.
omer
omer May 16 '13
i searched again with "community" but i didnt found
dave Leader
dave May 16 '13
ok found it.... go to the page called main where you see that text.. you should see a button that says customize this page, click that,  then you will see the welcome widget, click the little gear icon to edit the text.. 
omer
omer May 17 '13
i edited witget a Change Avatar... but not this page... if you found can you tel step by step...
omer
omer May 17 '13
ok i found by google searc http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/3550
dave Leader
dave May 17 '13
lol thats exactly what i said to do in my last reply... but anyway glad you got it fixed... happy trails... :)