We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

WEBSITE SHUT DOWN! D: | Forum

Owen Bick
Owen Bick May 15 '13
My website will not work. Every time I go on it, it says:

This webpage is not availableGoogle Chrome's connection attempt to tanwire.com was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the Chrome menu >Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Or, it says ERROR 500. Database Error. I cannot log into my cPanel either. HELP! 

Owen Bick
Owen Bick May 15 '13
It does this randomly. After a while, it works.
Owen Bick
Owen Bick May 15 '13
I am with x10hosting. I don't know if this is the cause.
dave Leader
dave May 16 '13

When this happens have you tested to see if your internet works with other sites?  Yes sounds like a problem with your hosts server but if your internet itself is doing this with other sites as well, it could be your ISP as well, or even your modem itself.  

I have found if your modem is more than a few years old, its time for another one..  But my gut tells me its your host... At least with the information you gave.

The Forum post is edited by dave May 16 '13
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H May 21 '13
i had this problem a few week back with x10hosting.com i contacted x10hosting they said it was because of server problems
Den Team
Den May 23 '13
Topic was moved from General Chat.
Alia Team
Alia May 28 '13
Owen, did you contact your host? Was your issue resolved?
dilohew393
dilohew393 Sep 18 '23
Really special blog post, Thanks for your time designed for writing It education. Outstandingly drafted guide, if only every webmasters marketed the exact same a better standard of subject matter whilst you, cyberspace was obviously a better set. Satisfy continue the good work!freshcontent
dilohew393
dilohew393 Sep 21 '23
That i taken aback when using the exploration everyone intended to get this to selected present astounding. Terrific process! successjourney
dilohew393
dilohew393 Sep 27 '23
Fantastic Put up, I'm sure a giant believer through post feed-back concerning webpages towards allow the blog page consultants recognise that they’ve further a specific thing positive towards the web!salewizard