We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does anyone have multiple account types set up? [Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 17 '13
If you do does anything disappear from your join page? like captcha or image upload or terms and conditions if you have them set to be view-able? 
The Forum post is edited by Alia May 27 '13
Shaun
Shaun May 18 '13
I have two diffrent account types and i have not lost anything.

You can set certain profile questions to only appear for certain account types but thats set by you in the admin pannel.

Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 18 '13
thanks shaun that sounds like the way it should work alright... does your captcha disappear?

i know you can set different questions etc.. but once i create a second account type things disappear from my join page like captcha and the above... but good to know it actually works :)

anyone have similar problems and has figured hoe to solve it?

Den Team
Den May 23 '13
Topic was moved from General Chat.
Alia Team
Alia May 23 '13
Richard, if you have more then one account type your join page gets divided into 2 steps. Most likely fields you are "missing" are on the second page.  You should see "Continue" on the first page to get to the second one. Please recheck.
dave Leader
dave May 23 '13
good eye Aliia - i knew that and to me it was obvious to click continue but i did not hit me that some might not realize that so when i read this i just assumed they did actually disappear on them lol.   Way to put yourself in their shoes Aliia  nice job... kudos!