We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SQL Error when installing V1.5.3 on a local AMPPS stack [Solved] | Forum

Billy Kan
Billy Kan May 20 '13

Hello all,

I am trying to install Oxwall on a local machine (Macbook Air) to give a try on it. According to the installation manual it's easier with the Softaculous AMPPS stack so I've installed it to my machine.

After starting Apache and MySQL on the stack, I continue to install Oxwall from the app page. I filled in all the information and kick off the installation. A progress bar appeared but it stopped at 95%. The following error messages appear.

Could not make the query numbered : 243

MySQL Error No : 1064
MySQL Error : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 5

I am really new to AMPPS and Oxwall so don't have any clue on this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Billy

The Forum post is edited by Alia May 30 '13
Pulkit
Pulkit May 21 '13
Hi,

I am from the Softaculous AMPPS team.

Can you please open a support ticket with us we will check it and resolve the issue for you.
Pulkit
Pulkit May 24 '13
Hi,

The solution to this issue is :
1. Go to AMPPS Control Center -> Apache Tab -> Configuration.
2. Look for the line "Listen 80", change it to "Listen 127.0.0.1:80"
3. Restart Apache from AMPPS Control Center.

This will be fixed in the next version of Ampps.
Billy Kan
Billy Kan May 25 '13
Hi,

Yes that fix the problem. Many thanks for the help!

Billy

Matthew King
Matthew King Oct 1 '21
Nike is a well eminent brand. Every one of their shoes are adequately extraordinary. You can see the plans and shadings in this image but now users can check best website to write my essay to get their ready papers. Their tones are special. Furthermore, it is difficult for different brands to contend their quality.
kips
kips Apr 25
toI should state this is a pleasant work done by site http://www.warpedfactor.com/2021/05/how-to-write-essay-on-comic-books.html them for empowering and expanding the certainty of U.S Army. U.S Army dares at outskirts then the occupants of U.S will be verified. So caps off to them and even these individuals who speaks to them.
Mason Dennis
Mason Dennis May 9
I really appreciate this post. These eyecatching colorful hangers are amazing. This post is about to promote the velvet padded hangers and to get rid of old fashioned plastic wired hangers. Keep sharing this innovative post of latest fashion.[official website]
kips
kips Yesterday, 06:30AM
of course, there is some procedures to site https:///...stry-Experts-1623445 download the files for the mobile and there are some problems with the mobile phones that for having different operating system, some file cannot be downloaded or face some problems in downloading.