We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Music Plugin[How Many People had Trouble with it and NO Support?] - Music Extreme | Forum

Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 23 '13
I recently bought the music plugin,But it never plays as advertised,on default theme of Oxwall show case..and the developer didn't reply for last 3 days Even if he was online....So i would like to know how many people actually bought this and worked or got ripped off?This thread is Not to bring down the developer ,but rather encourage him to improve his plugins.

The Forum post is edited by Joseph Simon May 23 '13
Joseph Simon
Joseph Simon May 23 '13

I went to his website and Now i wonder why the developer actually ask for user login details , rather than fixing the bugs .....and now i do feel a little hard to give the address and expose my users emailz
The Forum post is edited by Joseph Simon May 23 '13
Den Team
Den May 24 '13
Topic was moved from General Chat.
Roderick
Roderick Dec 8 '13
Hi,

My kid was sick for some time, seems to me more important then fixing small bugs here no ;)

Im back!

Roderick
Roderick Dec 9 '13
Quote from FoxTechs
Quote from Roderick Hi,

My kid was sick for some time, seems to me more important then fixing small bugs here no ;)

Im back!

I understand, your child should always come before computer work :) Nice to have you back though.

~Jake

Thanks, I'm back and strong :)

How can i help you?

You do not have permission to reply this topic