We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Connect Button not showing [Solved] - Facebook Connect | Forum

David
David May 24 '13
So I have this installed, but say I go to log in, it say or connect with, there should be the blue fb connect button, it isnt there, but the white text is there, but can't see it unless you highlight it.  I can click on it and it works, just no one can see the button
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Software Dec 19 '13
ross Team
ross Jun 5 '13
Recently we used Facebook styles, and they change their styles from time to time. Now we use our own theme styles. 

Probably that's the problem. 

Which version of the Oxwall do you use?

I advise you to uninstall the plugin and reinstall it one more time. 

Jon
Jon Jun 11 '13
I have the same problem even with the 1.5.3 version of oxwall
ross Team
ross Jun 13 '13
Please, reinstall the plugin, if the problem will be still there, get back to us. We'll try to solve it.  
suwat pb
suwat pb Jun 16 '13
1.5.3 is now work OK.. for today... (but yesterday have only text 'connect')
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
Please, read this post: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11417
TJ
TJ Jul 15 '13
Hi for some reason I have no Facebook connect button on my website It was working fine yesterday. I have tried a reinstall but still no button . 

However FB connect works fine on my trial site which is version 1.5.3  (fantastic by the way)

The Forum post is edited by TJ Jul 15 '13
Alia Team
Alia Jul 18 '13
TJ, can you check which build of FB plugin you are using on your site ( ow_plugins/facebook_connect/plugin/xml)

Should be: <build>6365</build>

TJ
TJ Aug 1 '13
Hi Alia , just checked and yes I am using <build>6365</build> 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still is nit visible on my website. I will delete the app and try again from scratch see if that makes any difference. Thanks 

ross Team
ross Aug 8 '13
ok, let us know if you still experience the problem with it
Owen
Owen Nov 5 '13
Hello. I'm having this problem and have tried the uninstall / reinstall trick but that doesn't work. Plugin version is 6365 and Oxwall version is 1.5.3. My site is at http://coloradosailing.us/. Thanks!

Oxwall Software
Oxwall Software Nov 13 '13
Owen, seems like you were able to solve this yourself as connect button is showing up on your site now.
Do you mind sharing what you did?
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 26 '13
Just installed this plugin today, Im getting some problem, Just the word connect does anyone have a fix for this...

Ummm Edit... 

Looks like i was using an old version of the plugin, problem is all fixed for me now..

The Forum post is edited by Austeyr Nov 26 '13
You do not have permission to reply this topic