We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fatel PDO Error | Forum

Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 3 '11
OK, Can U Please Add That For Me In The Proper Area Of (php.ini) Michael. MUCH THANKS! :--)
Michael Leader
Michael May 3 '11
I can do but I am unsure if there is some kind of server restart or something needing done. If it doesn't work we will still not know. You may need to contact host to see if what was done was the right thing to do.

Doing it now...
Just done it... No change, the webserver may need a restart. Check with your host what was done is possibly the solution...
The Forum post is edited by Michael May 3 '11
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew May 3 '11
OK :--)
Doddy Alfitra
Doddy Alfitra Jul 19 '11
i already add that to my php.ini, but still got this message : Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found

Doddy Alfitra
Den Team
Den Jul 20 '11
Contact your hoster about this.
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 20 '11
@Brother Andrew, We got this sorted didn't we? I cant remember was it a host enable function or did you change hosts?
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Jul 20 '11
php.ini I Believe Was Added To One Of The Directories, and That Solved It. :--)
AL BALOCH
AL BALOCH Jun 8 '12
Quote from FrenZinn.com i also have the same problem
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/vrmurick/public_html/ow_core/database.php on line 159
i installed the oxwall using softaculous and when trying to access website it shows the above error message
what should i do please explain step by step i am a beginner

thanks in advance

Well i am getting the same error since yesterday ,can you please tell me how did  you fix it?
AL BALOCH
AL BALOCH Jun 8 '12
Quote from Brother Andrew php.ini I Believe Was Added To One Of The Directories, and That Solved It. :--)

Any suggestion?
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Jun 8 '12
Al: THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.  I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH IT.  :--)
AL BALOCH
AL BALOCH Jun 9 '12
Quote from Brother Andrew Al: THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.  I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH IT.  :--)

thanks my host solved this issue, there was a php.ini file which were looping back in home folder so they deleted it.
Brother Andrew
Brother Andrew Jun 9 '12
HALLELU-YAH!!!  :--)
Darrel Patterson
Darrel Patterson Jul 9 '12
Thank you so much AL Baloch... I was trying to figure out why I was getting this error for over 3 days now, then I stumbled across your answer.  And behold .. there was another php.ini file on my host server causing the problem.  I removed it and now everything is working 100% as it should!
Quote from AL BALOCH
Quote from Brother Andrew Al: THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO.  I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH IT.  :--)

thanks my host solved this issue, there was a php.ini file which were looping back in home folder so they deleted it.

Shaik
Shaik Jan 11 '15
i have problem any body help me
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/zingrtfb/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/database.php on line 195

The Forum post is edited by Shaik Jan 11 '15
ross Team
ross Jan 11 '15
Please do the search on the forum before posting anything http://www.oxwall.org/...PDO%27%20not%20found
Pages: « 1 2