We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Main Page Broken | Forum

EdOrdi
EdOrdi Apr 29 '11
My website has been broken today, I left it usable yesterday until I have my time to log in to it.

It supprised me when I know that my website main page can't load as usual :'(

it says :

OW Debug - Exception
Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error 28 from storage engine
File: /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/database.php
Line: 311
Trace:
#0 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/database.php(378): OW_Database->execute('?? S...', Array)
#2 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_plugins/forum/bol/topic_dao.php(169): OW_Database->queryForList('?? S...', Array)
#3 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_plugins/forum/bol/forum_service.php(445): FORUM_BOL_TopicDao->findLastTopicList(10)
#4 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_plugins/forum/components/forum_topics_widget.php(57): FORUM_BOL_ForumService->getLatestTopicList(10)
#5 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(211): FORUM_CMP_ForumTopicsWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter))
#6 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(109): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView()
#7 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_smarty/template_c/%%32^322^32213B21%%drag_and_drop_index.html.php(85): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(OW_Smarty))
#8 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_libraries/smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/kontolgede/...')
#9 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/view_renderer.php(100): Smarty->fetch('/home/kontolgede/...')
#10 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/renderable.php(235): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/kontolgede/...')
#11 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/renderable.php(222): OW_Renderable->render()
#12 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render()
#13 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/dispatcher.php(258): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render()
#14 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/ow_core/application.php(294): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#15 /home/kontolgede/public_html/binanusantara.net/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch()
#16 {main}
Type: PDOException

HELP ME PLEASE...

I have already had 116 members registered and many great topics discussion in forum, I get stressed when thinking if my website has gone :'(
The Forum post is edited by EdOrdi May 1 '11
Brooklyn Sweet
Brooklyn Sweet Apr 29 '11
that happened to me and I lost my members did you back up the site with data exporter?
EdOrdi
EdOrdi Apr 29 '11
my website is now working again, thanks lord :)
I searched google hopping that there is any solution to my problem and I found the link that showed the same error in vbulletin, then I emailed my hosting provider.

The problem happened due to out of scape or not enough space of temporary folder to write some operation in my server.

and my host provider has cleared all the things in /temp folder and also set a cron to auto clear the /temp folder...

Happy happy happy :')
Michael Leader
Michael May 1 '11
Host issue?
I had this a while back. As it turns out I was doing some hefty db work and the host db server couldnt handle it.
The Host increased the space for this.
I was trying to create an automated script that I could run from home that would backup my site by ftp, backup dbase then zip and store in offline folder. When it was doing the dbase backup the db could not serve the site and my backup at the same time for some reason.

I am looking into a way where I can create a cron job that will automatically backup my site without the db being stressed. This can be done if run from the host side. Not successful yet. There are some CPANEL scripts out there that may work.

I would love for someone to help with this as I would love to see it implemented in oxwall where you can perform db backups like other CMS platforms.
Sadiq Rizvi
Sadiq Rizvi Apr 7 '15
I have issue like this, please someone sort it put

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000] [1105] (proxy) all backends are downFile:/home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:223Trace:#0 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/database.php(253): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(230): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(47): OW::getDbo() #3 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(66): OW_BaseDao->__construct() #4 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_dao.php(55): BOL_ConfigDao->__construct() #5 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(63): BOL_ConfigDao::getInstance() #6 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/config_service.php(52): BOL_ConfigService->__construct() #7 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/config.php(48): BOL_ConfigService::getInstance() #8 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/config.php(68): OW_Config->__construct() #9 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(167): OW_Config::getInstance() #10 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(100): OW::getConfig() #11 /home/rnetian3/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(145): OW::detectContext() #12 /home/rnetian3/public_html/index.php(44): OW::getApplication() #13 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

ross Team
ross Apr 7 '15
Iunless you changes a database info at the config.php file, the error lies with your host as they got some problems with their servers, contact their support team to resolve the issue. 
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Apr 8 '15

Quote from Michael Host issue?
I had this a while back. As it turns out I was doing some hefty db work and the host db server couldnt handle it.
I would love for someone to help with this as I would love to see it implemented in oxwall where you can perform db backups like other CMS platforms.

Softaculous has a backup thingie in it.