We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

I can not enter my site! | Forum

Francisco Guerreiro
Installed with a template for the visitors if they want to enter the site or not.But when my limbs will go back to the same place!Here is the site entrance in photo.http://datingworldgay.com/splash-screen?back_uri=.Please help me how to resolve this situation.
Attachments:
  ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 03 20.37.jpg (76.75Kb)
dave Leader
dave Jun 3 '13

You probably have your permissions no set correctly,  If you set the site so that guests cannot see it then it will keep going to the spash screen over and over. 

Go into your admin panel and set all permissions, also set roles and role permissions.  That should fix the issue.   if you need to sign in to fix this just do 

sign in

oh now i see you cant even get to the sign in wow.... i have never seen this before, you may have to edit the db to get in.

Does anyone have any ideas here, im still learning myself.   wow not even http://datingworldgay.com/admin will stay put..

The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 3 '13
dave Leader
dave Jun 3 '13
only thing i might suggest is to go into your db and go into the table ow_base_config.. on that first page about half way down you will see spash_screen under the name heading.  change the value to 0...  that should unset the splash screen.
Francisco Guerreiro
Hello In that place is the ow-based config table in Cpnel?Tell me please where is this place in Cpanel? thank you very much
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Jun 3 '13

Select myPHPadmin

Select the correct database

Then look for ow_base_config

dave Leader
dave Jun 3 '13
Yes cPanel :)
Alia Team
Alia Jun 4 '13
Francisco, most likely this is caused by third party javascript code used on this page.
I have checked page source of your splash screen, and it uses "Woorpa code" which doesn't come with standard Oxwall package.

Try disabling/removing it and testing again.

Francisco Guerreiro
Hello MarkieMark67 Thank managed to remove what you said to do!Greetings for you