We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Please fill the form properly !!! | Forum

china
china Jun 7 '13

Tried to visit my new site, verify the user and password every time when frequent prompts: "Please fill the form properly", not landing, when I register a new user, jump pages are 500 ERR.

I enclose my website: http://www.wumingwan.com

Alia Team
Alia Jun 7 '13
China, tried to register on your site. Gives out 500phtml error. Enable DEBUG mode in ow_includes/config.php  and try to login/register again. Let me know the results.

More info about  500 error: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661

Alia Team
Alia Jun 7 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.
china
china Jun 7 '13
Aliia have enabled call mode, help me, thank you.
china
china Jun 7 '13
Unfortunately, I do not understand, go see the registration page image below.

Alia Team
Alia Jun 7 '13
China, thanks.

1. This error might appear if DEV mode is enabled in config.php and site is being opened by several users at the same time.  Usually error disappears if you refresh the page.  I am 90% sure that this is not your case though ))

2. This also might appear if html_document.html is missing on your server. Go to wherever your oxwall files are located at>>ow_themes/origin/master_pages and check whether you have html_document.html file there.
china
china Jun 7 '13

Quote from Aliia China, thanks.

1. This error might appear if DEV mode is enabled in config.php and site is being opened by several users at the same time.  Usually error disappears if you refresh the page.  I am 90% sure that this is not your case though ))

2. This also might appear if html_document.html is missing on your server. Go to wherever your oxwall files are located at>>ow_themes/origin/master_pages and check whether you have html_document.html file there.

Aliia

Confirm html_document.html file exists, few people know of this site, perhaps I operate, I have quit URL, you retrial.
china
china Jun 7 '13

Two questions I know one through debug mode, has to figure out ERR500 reason, should be, cause the mail server is not installed, this is my initial judgment.

However, using the correct user name and password, still prompt "Please fill the form properly", which is the reason I have not understood the question.

china
china Jun 7 '13
Test, windows server 2008 platform, there is a situation. Temporarily not found on other platforms.
The Forum post is edited by china Jun 7 '13