We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error Message | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
bob daubney
bob daubney May 1 '11
Does anyone know what this error message is and how to fix it so plugins will install

Error message in red box after I use add plugin
admin+manage_plugin_add_extract_error

Also would this be correct for the cron job?

/usr/local/bin/php /home/lvswing.com/public_html/ow_cron/run.php

I get this in my e-mail

Could not open input file: /home/lvswing.com/public_html/ow_cron/run.php
The Forum post is edited by bob daubney May 1 '11
Den Team
Den May 2 '11
HI

Quote from bob daubney
Error message in red box after I use add plugin

This error means, that script can't extract plugin's archive into ow_plugins folder. Check that FTP user which you does use to add new plugin has enough rights to write into this folder ow_plugins.

Quote from bob daubney
I get this in my e-mail

This error means that cron can't find file /home/lvswing.com/public_html/ow_cron/run.php

Check that this is a right path to your cron file in oxwall. Contact your hosting to advise you with this :)
bob daubney
bob daubney May 3 '11
What????
bob daubney
bob daubney May 3 '11
ok let's start over I have cpanel i set the crom job like this
/usr/local/bin/php /home/lvswing.com/public_html/ow_cron/run.php

would this be wrong? ... the website works ok but i get an e-mail that says

Also we have single men and woman as well as couples that join our site but we only have one Avatar if they don't use a photo the avatar is a single male can i add more avatars for people to use? and do you know how I can do it?
Den Team
Den May 4 '11
Quote from bob daubney

I suggets you to contact your hosting to detect the correct path to run.php file.

Regarding avatars, currently it is impossible.
bob daubney
bob daubney May 4 '11
now people say they can't upload a photo in jpg gif or png
bob daubney
bob daubney May 4 '11
and can't attach files in messages
Den Team
Den May 5 '11
What error does they receive?
bob daubney
bob daubney May 5 '11
for change avatar -- after you find the file you want in .jpg , .gif, .png format and click upload you get a box thst says "please choose a image file"

in album if you try to upload a photo you get "no photos were uploaded"

New error message

base+not_writable_avatar_dir
How do I fix it???? can't upload photos

Thanks
bob
The Forum post is edited by bob daubney May 6 '11
Den Team
Den May 9 '11
bob daubney
bob daubney May 9 '11
did not work
bob daubney
bob daubney May 9 '11
Yet another error message admin+core_update_download_error
Den Team
Den May 10 '11
Quote from bob daubney
did not work

Both folders has 777 permissions?

Quote from bob daubney
Yet another error message admin+core_update_download_error

This error means that script can't download new updates from our server. Check on your php.ini that url_fopen is ON.

bob daubney
bob daubney May 11 '11
Both folders permissions are 777
I was hopping that the update would fix this problem I can't find php.ini
bob daubney
bob daubney May 12 '11
error error whos got the errors ..... me
admin+plugin_update_download_error
we should have a race to see who can get the most errors
bob daubney
bob daubney May 12 '11
Den Team
Den May 13 '11
Would you printscreen your ow_pluginfiles folder with permissions?
bob daubney
bob daubney May 13 '11
I think I found something
error log

[05-Apr-2011 22:51:15] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1572864) (tried to allocate 42 bytes) in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_core/autoload.php on line 94
[06-Apr-2011 02:26:45] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1048576) (tried to allocate 140 bytes) in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/language_service.php on line 56
[06-Apr-2011 07:17:15] PHP Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 786432) (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_core/autoload.php on line 94
[14-Apr-2011 05:22:07] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 249
[14-Apr-2011 05:22:40] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 249
[14-Apr-2011 05:23:02] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 249
[19-Apr-2011 14:59:28] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 249
[19-Apr-2011 14:59:37] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 249
[20-Apr-2011 19:41:36] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 249
[20-Apr-2011 19:48:01] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 249
[20-Apr-2011 19:48:24] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function setTemplate() on a non-object in /home/lvswing/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/user.php on line 24
Den Team
Den May 16 '11
HI
It seems that you have too small memory_limit in your php.ini settings. (approximately 1-2 MB)
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 13
I love to your placing. It is very good to think about you will reveal with text while using the internal furthermore image resolution within this critical make any difference is normally quite easily thought of. ligaklikpartneruero2024.vip
Pages: 1 2 »