We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

add phone number in contactus form ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Guichard
Guichard Jun 11 '13
Who know how to do that ?
Pete
Pete Jun 11 '13
Just add a new profile question
Guichard
Guichard Jun 11 '13
No i speak about the plugin contactus...

You know, this is a form to post a message to the administrator

dave Leader
dave Jun 11 '13
Jake that couple of min is getting pretty long buddy... just kidding with ya bud lol :)
dave Leader
dave Jun 11 '13

I was just messen with you buddy lol...  Question, would i be easier to just add lang value rather than a input for the number and then if we dont need it we can just put none or not available or something as a text default. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 11 '13
dave Leader
dave Jun 11 '13
understood, what i was referring to was just adding a new lang key and displaying the lang key without having to create a whole new field, you could just display the value in the lang key on the form, and no input required.. Then if we want a phone number just change it in admin languages.  Im not familiar with that class so im not sure why its doing that.. 
The Forum post is edited by dave Jun 11 '13
dave Leader
dave Jun 12 '13

That is very strange indeed.. could be a function call to the core functions that is linked to that class.    The reason i thought of just doing the lang key is that how often is someone going to change their contact phone number, not very.  Just an idea...

dave Leader
dave Jun 19 '13
Did you figure this out, im curious what the deal was?  What is undefined method trying to tell you is my question, in case i have to suggest a fix to someone.
shaj
shaj Jun 20 '13
Quote from Guichard No i speak about the plugin contactus...

my contact us receiving adress my gmail id  how to configure contact us to admin mail box(admin page top mail box) please give idea and code thanks 
dave Leader
dave Jun 20 '13

In the plugin settings you can select who the mail goes to.  If the email you want is not there then add it as your admin email.   Also please remove your duplicate entries in your post, did you not see that.

shaj
shaj Jun 20 '13
k thanks

shaj
shaj Jun 20 '13
can i change groups plugin name .i need this plugin author us in my site two plugin same name upload fail .can i edit group plug in description box type i need 10 input box eg my name,my hobe,my pet,etc (all content in side discription box) watching, editing ,By invitation only ,Participants,Group creator only ,choose photo ,etc etc...all same use group plugin (different only discription box) how edit my self please tel 1 by 1  help me my mail fathira@gmail.com
dave Leader
dave Jun 20 '13
Shaj you probably will be better to start another post for a different subject.  I think you might need special coding for what you want.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? tải app 789club
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? tải app 789club