We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error 500.phtml. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ali
Ali Jun 12 '13
Hello ,

I've edited my website's language from admin dashboard , during applying editing i got an error which says " 500.phtml" ,

after that editing i realized that users are getting the same error .

and it is not from my host service I've check that out .

can you please help me to fix this error ?

i don't know how to fix it

by the way i have an other problem in my websites ,okay i try to explain how this wrror works ,for example when i open an address like " http://demo.oxwall.org/x " in your demo i get error number 404 ,but when i do the same on my website i get 500.phtml , i don't know if these two errors related to each other or not .

sorry if my English isn't that good

ross Team
ross Jun 13 '13

We need to know what causes that error. 

Please, go to your server via FTP and open the ow_includes/config.php file. Change value from false to true for the line:

define('OW_DEBUG_MODE', false);

Save file and check the error once again - you would see the error that triggered the 500 error to be displayed.

Ali
Ali Jun 13 '13
thanks for your quick reply :)

i just did what you said about  fixing error 404 , then i saw these codes :

OW Debug - Exception Message: File: /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_core/default_route.php Line: 90 Trace: #0 /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_core/router.php(335): OW_DefaultRoute->getDispatchAttrs('fsd') #1 /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_plugins/countryflag/classes/event_handler.php(38): OW_Router->route() #2 /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_plugins/countryflag/classes/event_handler.php(213): COUNTRYFLAG_CLASS_EventHandler->getRoute() #3 /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_plugins/countryflag/classes/event_handler.php(58): COUNTRYFLAG_CLASS_EventHandler->isRoute('BASE_CTRL_Join', 'index') #4 /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): COUNTRYFLAG_CLASS_EventHandler->on_join_display_countries_list(Object(OW_Event)) #5 /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_core/response.php(181): OW_EventManager->trigger(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #6 /home3/p**pir/public_html/ow_core/application.php(429): OW_Response->respond(Object(OW_Event)) #7 /home3/p**pir/public_html/index.php(83): OW_Application->returnResponse() #8 {main} Type: Redirect404Exception

now what should i do ?

The Forum post is edited by Ali Jun 13 '13
Ali
Ali Jun 14 '13
i could fix it.

thanks again

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
Well done! I thank you your blog post to this matter. It has been insightful. my blog: how to make a girl fall in love tải app 789club