We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Left-Hand Column | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
BC
BC Jun 12 '13
I have a question for you guys.

When users sign up, the left-hand side bar appears even though they are guests.

Any ideas on how it can be removed for guests? :S

Hope everyone is well.

Daisy Team
Daisy Jun 12 '13
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.
ross Team
ross Jun 12 '13
What left-hand side bar? can you specify, please?
BC
BC Jun 19 '13
3 Column Template.
Left Column includes "HTML" boxes.

However, I would like for them not to appear to guests.
ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
Is this template currently activated on your website? Can I have your domain name, please?
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? tải app 789club
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? tải app 789club
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 24
There is noticeably a lot of money to understand this. I assume you made certain nice points in functions also. Packers and Movers Mumbai to Jalgaon