We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mail delays! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
china
china Jun 13 '13
Why so slow to send mail, such as inviting friends, five to ten minutes before the issue went to, yes, even though I invited a friend, a friend did not receive the mail, SMTP is off backstage, cron settings are correct, run every minute once.
Is there any way to solve the problem quickly send?
ross Team
ross Jun 13 '13
I don't follow, the delivery is slow or no delivery at all?
china
china Jun 13 '13
My cron parameters, as shown, Hao Mana, what happens then? Message is sent to the receiving success of the time 5-20 minutes, unstable.

ross Team
ross Jun 13 '13
The problem is not caused by the software, it has to do something with your server, please  contact the support of your hosting provider
china
china Jun 13 '13
I try to use [Sina Mail] to send an SMTP proxy functionality, test sending mail, the other none received.

ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
China, 

the delivery is slow or no delivery at all?

china
china Jun 17 '13
ross,

Problems have been solved, what OXWALL1.6 when released?
china
china Jun 17 '13
Want to support the mobile version of OXWALL released as soon as possible ~ ~ ~
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
Please follow our blog: http://blog.oxwall.org/ we will let all our customers know when it is released. Thank you for your patience. 
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? tải app 789club