We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can somebody please help.... | Forum

bobbi
bobbi Jun 16 '13
have you tried asking on the plugin page http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/27 :)
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jun 16 '13
No I haven't but I believe it as something to do with the Facebook tools plugin that I uploaded, because that is when it stopped working, but I have deleted thae plugin but still it will not work?
Shaun
Shaun Jun 16 '13
This might be a silly question but does have an ssl certificate on your server? Facebook has stopped the connect functions but servers without it. appologies if this is not the problem.
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jun 16 '13
I'm not sure what happened but all my plugins started to malfuntion and it basically ended up crashing my website so I had to re install Oxwall 1.5.3, I lost all my data too, in future I will just be more careful of what plugins I purchase, any plugins that as anything to do with Facebook seem to conflict with Facebook connect, and that is why I am having to start over, at least Facebook connect is working again, but obviously it was a plugin which I bought from the store that caused this fatal error.

I would just like to thank everyone who tried to help me and for your advice too!
dave Leader
dave Jun 16 '13

You welcome, im sorry you lost your data but i am glad that you got it fixed.   And as for the advice everyone says when i comes to advice and information i am "full of it"  hee hee lol

enjoy your day :)

Pages: « 1 2