We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Notifications for email members | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Francisco Guerreiro
Francisco Guerreiro Jun 13 '13
Help me! My members are not receiving email notifications for their private.Not when they have forgotten their passwords! Already configured the SMTP also the crow.Anyone know how to configure this? I really appreciate that someone helps me, thank you very much
ross Team
ross Jun 13 '13
Please also check e-mail notifications setting here: www.yoursite.com/email-notifications. How did you check that your cron runs correctly?
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 13 '13
Francisco Guerreiro
Francisco Guerreiro Jun 14 '13
Hello the page not open!!!
ross Team
ross Jun 14 '13
you need to enter your domain name instead of 'yoursite'. 
Francisco Guerreiro
ok ok thanks
Francisco Guerreiro
Now only missing research! How do I configure search only city and country? Regards for you My friend i from portuguese my english not very good, i traslation in google ok
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
You will be able to add new profile fields and assign them for the sign up and search pages. Therefore users will have to indicate where they are from while registering and members search them according to the city or country. 
Francisco Guerreiro
Francisco Guerreiro Jun 17 '13
Ok thank you I made a change in the members search with the initials of the countries
Francisco Guerreiro
Now the site to be operating at 100% missing members receive notifications to their emails that someone sent a message or friend request and retrieve forgotten password
Francisco Guerreiro
How do I setup to receive notifications that members commented? Thank you for your help greetings
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
My preferences/Email notifications
Francisco Guerreiro
Yes I have done that but the members do not receive notifications
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
Make sure, your cron jobs are configured and run properly
Francisco Guerreiro
The tasks and the crow Cpanel?
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
It's called either Scheduled tasks or Cron jobs
Francisco Guerreiro
And what is the best cron job on schedule for members to receive notifications to their emails?
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
make it one minute
Francisco Guerreiro
Francisco Guerreiro Jun 18 '13
ok thanks
ross Team
ross Jun 25 '13
No problem
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 24
“I’m just writing to make you understand what a helpful experience my princess enjoyed reading through your web page. She learned a lot of pieces, including what it is like to have an ideal teaching heart to get other individuals with no trouble learn selected impossible subject areas. You truly surpassed readers’ desires. Many thanks for churning out such invaluable, healthy, informative and fun tips on the topic to Julie.” Packers and Movers Pune to Sonipat