We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to get nice url's | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sachin Sharma
Sachin Sharma Jun 14 '13

I am really very much impressed with oxwall.. And want to say it is a winner over many other scripts [in my opinion]

Only one issue m having with it is its url's

can't we have some nice url's for post etc. I mean seo friendly url's

Is there any way to code it or some tutorial.

Please help.

ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
This can be done only as a custom code modification. You can modify the code of Blog posts component of the core, but we do not recommend that to do in relations to future update problems. Or you can develop a plugin for that end or look for some existing plugin in the store intended for creation of seo friendly urls. 
Sachin Sharma
Sachin Sharma Jun 17 '13
Thanks Ross for your reply. I got your point. I had made a few new routes to work for me. 

If I am not bugging you then can you help me If there is some free responsive theme for Oxwall ?

ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
I can't recommend any, please look up in the store. 
Alia Team
Alia Jun 19 '13
Sachin, you can search through our Custom Code Modificaitons forum to get some tips/directions on where you need to go to change the URLs.

For example: http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/9874

And again as recommended by Ross, search the Store using "SEO" keyword. 

Sachin Sharma
Sachin Sharma Jun 19 '13
Thanks a Lot Ross and Aliia. I really felt so nice to have a great and supportive community team with oxwall, very rare in most of open sources. 

Wish u all the very best.

Cheers !!! 

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? tải app 789club