We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Donation Page Down | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stephanie Urquhart
Stephanie Urquhart Jun 17 '13
Hello. I'm interested in making a donation but I keep receiving messages that the page is down. Any workaround available? Thanks.
Stephanie Urquhart
Stephanie Urquhart Jun 17 '13
I have to admit I'm shocked that I'm offering to donate and can't do it... It concerns me that the donation page has been down since yesterday from what I can tell and I'm not getting any info here.
ross Team
ross Jun 17 '13
Stephanie, 

Sorry for the delay, we have not answered you due to the end of our working day. Our tech personnel is taking care of issue. We're really appreciate your kind intentions. Again sorry for inconveniences. 

Stephanie Urquhart
Stephanie Urquhart Jun 19 '13
Thank you Ross. No problem. I should have taken the time difference into account. I completely forgot about it. My apologies.
ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
No problem
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem? tải app 789club
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 24
It’s difficult to acquire knowledgeable men and women on this topic, however you seem like what happens you are talking about! Thanks Packers and Movers Pune to Kolapur