We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

need help please | Forum

Paul
Paul Jun 23 '13
Hello, could someone point me in the right direct.  I wanted to integrate social logins and i set everything up but now i cant seem to work out the callback uri script, in the instructions it says:  
2. Implement the callback script

Once the user has selected a social network (like for example Facebook), he will be asked to sign in with this account. If the user successfully authenticates, he will be redirected to the callback_uri that you specified in the plugin parameters.

The callback_uri is an URL to a script on your server. This script contains a few lines of code that extract the POST parameter connection_token and fetch the user profile data by sending a request to our API Connections Resource.

So my question is where is this callback script is it a script within oxwall or does it reside on the sever its self.  Iam new to this any help would be appreciated thanks

The Forum post is edited by Paul Jun 23 '13
ross Team
ross Jun 24 '13
Paul, 

We've got a lot of plugins in the store, which you can take advantage of, for your users to sign in via the social networks connect. As to your question - this is a custom code modification. 

ross Team
ross Jun 24 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Daisy Team
Daisy Jun 27 '13
Paul, please check out the plugin development crash course to see how our routing system works: http://docs.oxwall.org/dev:crash-course