We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Weird functionality - Social Share | Forum

Rainey
Rainey Jun 26 '13
I just got this app and it seems to work fine for my wife on her login, and also fine with a guest.  When I am logged in as me (admin) the share buttons do not show up.  www.underapaganmoon.com.  Any help would be great.  Ty.

*Update* It does show everywhere but the "Main" page.  Is that by design?

The Forum post is edited by Rainey Jun 27 '13
Attachments:
  main.png (627.68Kb)
  groups.png (637.92Kb)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
No. Its not by design. Are you using any plugin related to cache or cloudflare. If so can you deactivate them and try?
Rainey
Rainey Jun 27 '13
Yes, I think I do have them both activated.  I'll disable and check.  Thank you.

*Update*  I did not have cloudfare installed anymore, and I uninstalled cache extreme and watchdog (just in case), it still doesn't show.  

Thanks for your support.

*Update 2*  It's also not showing up on the news page.  That is part of the Ultimate news app.  Ty again.

*Update 3*  I have had to totally re-install Oxwall and start again.  It has been moved to a totally different domain.  Same issue still applies. Your plugin was one of the first I installed.  www.underapaganmoon.net . Thanks again.

The Forum post is edited by Rainey Jun 30 '13
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can I have your cpanel and site admin login details to my private message? I will have a look.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic