We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

problem with oxwall phpmailer library | Forum

webcs Club
webcs Jun 30 '13
hi
cron job
Does not work correctly
I
active

DEBUG_MODE
DEV_MODE
-------------------------------

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Invalid address: farzane..h@chmail.ir File: /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_libraries/php_mailer/class.phpmailer.php Line: 416 Trace: #0 domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_libraries/php_mailer/class.phpmailer.php(362): PHPMailer->AddAnAddress('to', 'farzane..h@chma...', '') #1 domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/mail_service.php(255): PHPMailer->AddAddress('farzane..h@chma...') #2 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_core/mailer.php(97): BOL_MailService->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail)) #3 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(1178): OW_Mailer->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail)) #4 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(1198): BOL_UserService->sendWellcomeLetter(Object(BOL_User)) #5 /domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/cron.php(55): BOL_UserService->cronSendWellcomeLetter() #6/domains/hooor.net/public_html/ow_cron/run.php(116): BASE_Cron->run() #7 {main} Type: phpmailerException
----------------------------------------

The Forum post is edited by webcs Jul 1 '13
webcs Club
webcs Jul 1 '13
There is no one answer?
webcs Club
webcs Jul 1 '13
pls help me
i need ur help
webcs Club
webcs Jul 1 '13
Anyone know how to fix the
ross Team
ross Jul 1 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.
webcs Club
webcs Jul 1 '13
ross
How do I fix it?
webcs Club
webcs Jul 2 '13
I got someone to help miserable
Alia Team
Alia Jul 2 '13
Alireza, most likely email from the screen shot doesn't pass the validation.
Can you find out what is the exact email address? ( Does it contain any dots? ).

webcs Club
webcs Jul 3 '13
What should I do?
Alia Team
Alia Jul 3 '13
Alireza, this error appeared when user with the email address mentioned in the error registered on your site. After he registered system tried to send a welcome email to him, and failed to do so.
We suspect that this is because of dots within the email address. To take further actions we need to be sure that dots have caused the issue.

Go to your admin panel>>users>>browser users>> find the user with the email similar to one mentioned in your error. Paste his exact email address in this topic.

Will be waiting.
webcs Club
webcs Jul 4 '13
I changed my email
The problem is not solved
I deleted the user
And then the problem is not solved
Alia Team
Alia Jul 9 '13
Alireza, go to your database>>find "ow_base_mail" table. Make sure that this table doesn't contain any records related to the email from your screen shot.

Even though you have deleted the user, the record might still be in the database and system keeps trying to send the queued email.

webcs Club
webcs Jul 9 '13

Sorry for the delay in responding

I completely deleted the site

It was extremely

I was very disappointed

However, your answer did not solve my problem after 11 days

Alia Team
Alia Jul 15 '13
Alireza, I am sorry to hear that  you have deleted your site.
Let me know if you face the same issue on your current installation under hooor.net