We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Support questions - Affiliates | Forum

Alex Philipp
Alex Philipp Feb 24 '14
Would be nice to allow admin edit users activities: cancel or delete some activities from activities log list if its need because of new rules, for example
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Feb 24 '14

Quote from Alex Philipp Would be nice to allow admin edit users activities: cancel or delete some activities from activities log list if its need because of new rules, for example

Thanks for suggesting this, added to my todo list
Cristiano
Cristiano Nov 6 '14
Is compatible with Oxwall 1.71?
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Nov 7 '14

Quote from Cristiano Is compatible with Oxwall 1.71?
Sure, it is compatible
Ken Falkner
Ken Falkner Dec 30 '14

Ok I have this plugin installed and it is functioning however, I'm puzzled as how I am able to charge my $10 membership fee to payout the referral affiliate fee of $5. I would assume that there needs to be a paypal section so I can charge payments. How can I best achieve this? Help please!

Thanks in advance! www.netbook1.com

Ken Falkner

The Forum post is edited by Ken Falkner Dec 30 '14
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Dec 30 '14
Ken Falkner
You need PayPal plugin if you want to receive membership payments from your users via PayPal
Ken Falkner
Ken Falkner Jan 1 '15
Thanks for the reply. Ok I got the Paypal Plugin and the affiliate plugin. I have the payout amounts set and paypal is setup but where do I charge a membership fee to be an affiliate. My end customers will make 50% commission but i'm unclear where they will pay their membership fee at. Help? Thanks in advance. Do I just make a paypal button and place it on the site? or is this built in somewhere into the software? can't seem to find it.
The Forum post is edited by Ken Falkner Jan 1 '15
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jan 3 '15
Ken Falkner
Let me explain the basic flow.

1. Affiliate registers at your site: http://plugins.oxcandystore.com/affiliate
While registering as an affiliate he specifies payment details (paypal account or bank transfer etc)

2. When you activate affiliate, he starts promoting your site with his links, and attracts users to your site.

3. Users visit your site with affiliate link, registers their accounts.
Later they purchase their membership subscriptions:
http://plugins.oxcandystore.com/membership/subscribe

4. Affiliate commission is being deposited to the corresponding affiliate balance.

5. For example at the end of week or month you manually pay your affiliates with the payment method they prefer (wire transfer or paypal or another payment method they specified in their affiliate profile). You also add payouts on the affiliate management page in admin panel, to keep track of the amounts you paid your affiliates.
Pawel Terlecki
Pawel Terlecki Feb 4 '15
Hey CandyStore! How can I get an invoice for the purchase of this plugin? Thanks
pcemail
pcemail Mar 30 '15
Hi,

Can I create additional fields to the affiliate profile eg. tax id?

Cindy Tayyah
Cindy Tayyah Jun 14 '15
Hello

I am interested in your plugin, however I have to confirm if my ideas could be implemented with this plug in.. 

eg. I post a banner (although i prefer being able to post links or even better HTML page), affiliate clicks on it and completes the requested "offer" and then they get credited, how would i know they have completed it? and does the credits automatically update on their page once they completed their offer or would I have to manually update it?

If this program doesn't support those features are u able to implement one? or u know a plugin that already does that? I did see user credits plugin, I didnt ask yet but it seems to me that it only works when users comments etc not for completing tasks/offers

Kind Regards

Cindy

Kim
Kim Jul 10 '15
Just one question.

What if the new user waits, lets say, 1 month before he decides to purchase a VIP membership instead of the Free that he has from the begining - will it still be registered to the affiliate who´s banner originally sent him to the site?

Best regards Kim

The Forum post is edited by Kim Jul 10 '15
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jul 12 '15

Quote from Kim Just one question.

What if the new user waits, lets say, 1 month before he decides to purchase a VIP membership instead of the Free that he has from the begining - will it still be registered to the affiliate who´s banner originally sent him to the site?

Best regards Kim

Yes, all future purchases will be registered to the original affiliate
Patrick
Patrick Jul 21 '15
Hi,

Does it work with 1.7.5. ?

greetings
Annalise
Annalise Dec 24 '15
When a affiliate registers, and I have the commission set to 50% commission, will the affiliate receive the commission only one time or every month?  The package that they are going to promote is a recurring subscription that VIP members are going to pay.  Also, what happens when a user purchases a credit pack? Does the affiliate earn on that commission too or only on the monthly subscription?  Please let me know.  Thanks.
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Jan 6 '16

Quote from A.S. When a affiliate registers, and I have the commission set to 50% commission, will the affiliate receive the commission only one time or every month?  The package that they are going to promote is a recurring subscription that VIP members are going to pay.  Also, what happens when a user purchases a credit pack? Does the affiliate earn on that commission too or only on the monthly subscription?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

In this case affiliate will be paid 50% commission for the first and all future sales (subscriptions, credit packs etc)
Rainer
Rainer Feb 11 '16

Quote from Oxwall CandyStore
Quote from A.S. When a affiliate registers, and I have the commission set to 50% commission, will the affiliate receive the commission only one time or every month?  The package that they are going to promote is a recurring subscription that VIP members are going to pay.  Also, what happens when a user purchases a credit pack? Does the affiliate earn on that commission too or only on the monthly subscription?  Please let me know.  Thanks.

In this case affiliate will be paid 50% commission for the first and all future sales (subscriptions, credit packs etc)
Hello, if i dont provide membership on my website, but only credit packs for special actions. is the plugin also working, can affiliates earn commissions only for purchased creditpacks? Thanks
The Forum post is edited by Rainer Feb 11 '16
Oxwall CandyStore
Oxwall CandyStore Feb 14 '16

Quote from Rainer
Quote from Oxwall CandyStore

Hello, if i dont provide membership on my website, but only credit packs for special actions. is the plugin also working, can affiliates earn commissions only for purchased creditpacks? Thanks
Affiliates earn commission for all purchases, including credit packs

orlando
orlando Oct 3 '16
my website is www.cusexi.com and I bought the pluggin 2 times and always return me the money and I would like to know suspend the license which is the reason
Alejandro Marín
Alejandro Marín Nov 16 '16
Hello, I bought the affiliate plugin and I do not see user registrations: /
Pages: « 1 2 3 »
This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic