We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fix for youtube embed videos | Forum

Igor
Igor Jul 14 '17
Hello Alia,
I tried it and my Error 500 is still there (Dashboard and Main page).
Please advise something.
Thanks.
Quote from Alia Guys, I have corrected the fix.
Turned out that editor used by me was cutting out some symbols. Here is the correct code ( latest fix in bold):

2. FIX FOR VIDEOS ADDED VIA VIDEO PLUGIN.

a. Open your control panel>>go to ow_plugins/video/classes/video_providers.php
b. find line #72.
    Replace (what you currently have): self::PROVIDER_YOUTUBE => 'http://www.youtube(-nocookie)?.com/',
    By ( fixed code)  :   self::PROVIDER_YOUTUBE => '//www.youtube(-nocookie)?.com/',
c. same file, find line #116
   Replace:const clipUidPattern = 'http:\/\/www.youtube(-nocookie)?.com\/(v|embed)\/([^?&"]+)[?&"]';
  By :       const clipUidPattern = '\/\/www\.youtube(-nocookie)?\.com\/(v|embed)\/([^?&"]+)[?&"]';

d. save changes.

Done.

herryjoseph
herryjoseph Nov 16 '22
You can download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 files using several internet programmes. A subscription is necessary for some of these tools, while others are free. Here, we examine the benefits and drawbacks of employing these technologies. Click here to visit  YouTube Mp4 Converter -Allows you to quickly and easily download and convert YouTube videos to MP3 files -Many of these apps are available for use without charge -Can be a wonderful way to download your favourite music offline so you can listen to it without an internet connection.
Gary Hanson
Gary Hanson Mar 25 '23
For me YouTube is a source of ideas and inspiration. And I often have to deal with videos and photos. Therefore, stock content is simply irreplaceable for me. Especially if you need to choose an unusual theme for the project, such as kim kardashian images. I prefer to choose the best options available.
The Forum post is edited by Gary Hanson Mar 29 '23
charlotte shine
charlotte shine Apr 27 '23

Are you gearing up to supercharge your Instagram marketing? This eBook from Ascend Viral is your one-stop source for comprehensive information. This e-book is full of useful advice that will help you make the most of Instagram as an advertising tool for your troupe. Find out all you need to experience to be a successful Instagram drug user, from attracting new followers organically to using victimization hashtags in effect. Immediate download, uncommitted, will take your Instagram advertising to new heights. Improve your Instagram presence with the help of Ascend Viral's guide. Sign up now and get 50% off the regular price to gain an advantage over the opponent.

https://www.ascendviral.com/dominate/ig/7633

Jack john
Jack john Aug 28 '23

In today's fast-paced digital landscape, the power of video marketing cannot be overstated. It's a dynamic medium that allows businesses to convey their messages in engaging marketing and memorable ways. From small startups to large corporations, everyone is embracing video production as a cornerstone of their marketing strategies. 

farhan
farhan Nov 18 '23
Periodically reviewing and refining my subscriptions guarantees a personalized and enjoyable viewing experience. I can embrace the serendipity of content discovery as YouTube intelligently suggests similar channels for me to explore and potentially add to my growing list of subscriptions. اشتراك يوتيوب
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 22 '23
In all seriousness, our team knows just how to get you back inside the car so you can be on your way. Milwaukee Mobile Truck Repair
James Walter
James Walter Jan 2
Our team of skilled technicians is available to assist you 24/7, no matter what time of day it is. Elizabethtown Mobile Truck Repair
Pages: « 1 2