We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Big problem...!! | Forum

Kunal
Kunal May 14 '11
[strong]Actually whenever any admin or user just write any status the post button is not available after it...and it doesn't work with pressing enter also ....it's really a serious problem and can I remove the Oxwall Software from the bottom of the website..??

I am attaching the snapshot of my real problem ...
Attachments:
  Untitled.png (230.51Kb)
ma3ih Club
ma3ih May 14 '11
hi kunal
i have this problem too when my page not still complete loaded
let page load completly first and then try to type comment

and for your question
read this Powered by Removal..
Chris
Chris May 14 '11
I have exactly the same issue on my site www.onebolton.co.uk

I installed the script via softalicous.

Is there a fix?
Rajoo
Rajoo May 14 '11
@kunal

Chk if your host meet all server requirements http://www.oxwall.org/hosting
Kunal
Kunal May 14 '11
I f Everybody I having the same problem than there should a solution...

U can check it on www.unique-hub.com
Kunal
Kunal May 14 '11
Plzz I need The solution quick because I have invested a lot in my website and too many visitor's are facing the absence of the post/share button in the profile which is the most important In the OXWALL ...I want the solution asap ..So it's a Humble request to the Oxwall team to plzz answer my problem..

U can check the live problem @ my site ... www.unique-hub.com
The Forum post is edited by Kunal May 14 '11
Ender
Ender May 14 '11
I am having this issue. I am also unable to click on 'comment'. This bug is a complete site killer :/
Tango
Tango May 15 '11
i had the same issue with a few sites i have useing softalicous and the newsfeed post button issues delete all the Installed Plugins on the admin page and reload them all on the Available Plugins and it should work did for me

with the no post button issue thats related to the newsfeed plugin delete it and reload it

make sure u use the delete not disable and then reload them

u can see all sorted by my site http://thetavernchat.com
The Forum post is edited by Tango May 15 '11
Den Team
Den May 15 '11
Would somebody send me FTP details? Our dev team will check it. Probably, this issue can be with old version of newsfeed plugin.
Kunal
Kunal May 16 '11
The New feed plugin is having the problem Delete it .....and the problem will disappear...!!

www.unique-hub.com
Saurabh Sharma
Saurabh Sharma Jun 5 '11
the Solution is the simple one..!! Just Uninstall the Newsfeed Plugin and reinstall it..:)
It'll Definately help!
Den Team
Den Jun 6 '11
If you have working cronjob on your site, then you will receive update notification from our server. aAnd you will be able to update update this plugin from admin panel :)