We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

News Feed Image Size, Consider it for Oxwall 1.6 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
TeamX
TeamX Jul 15 '13
Hello,

The only visual negative point of Oxwall is that, 

The Size of Picture showing in the news Feed is small (150px), what to do to make it like FB News Feed

The Forum post is edited by TeamX Nov 27 '13
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 26 '13
Bump...

Id be interested in this as well... dare say you would need to move this topic to "custom code modification" cause this sounds like a plugin tweak... 

Either way would like to know how to do this. i havent had a chance to post a pic to news feed since 1.5.3 update so this may even have been fixed, i guess i should go test this now :)

TeamX
TeamX Nov 27 '13
Quote from Randell Bump...

Id be interested in this as well... dare say you would need to move this topic to "custom code modification" cause this sounds like a plugin tweak... 

Either way would like to know how to do this. i havent had a chance to post a pic to news feed since 1.5.3 update so this may even have been fixed, i guess i should go test this now :)

ohh,so do u know by what time oxwall 1.6 will launch 
TeamX
TeamX Nov 27 '13
remove the Oxwall Skeleton plugin from your live website --- soon bushskillsnetwork.com
The Forum post is edited by TeamX Nov 27 '13
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 27 '13
yeah im not sure Stanly - only just came back to oxwall recently after doing other things, just getting back into the swing of things. last i was here build was only at 1.3 or something so 1.5.3  is great progress :) but im excited about 1.6
Austeyr
Austeyr Nov 27 '13
not using that plugin champ. but cheers for heads up cause i was thinking about getting it, tho it does say on that plugin in store not advised to install on live sites so i didn't want to risk it anyway :)
TeamX
TeamX Dec 3 '13
Quote from Randell not using that plugin champ. but cheers for heads up cause i was thinking about getting it, tho it does say on that plugin in store not advised to install on live sites so i didn't want to risk it anyway :)

ok Brother, Join Gangiz.com
Otis
Otis Dec 3 '13
Quote from Stanly

Quote from Stanly

Jan 8th I think
TeamX
TeamX Feb 6 '14
Quote from Otis
Quote from Stanly

Quote from Stanly

Jan 8th I think

Ok, After the release also , the News Feed is looking like old days 
ross Team
ross Mar 31 '14
Can you please share it for other community members?