We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My site blew up | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Vern Southern
Vern Southern Jul 20 '13
I don't know what happened. Now every other page I am getting Error 500, Internal Server Error.

This is a real disappointment. I really thought I had something here. Now I have to start over from scratch and look for a new CMS.
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Jul 20 '13
What changes did you make  before you started having problems, and Have you enabled debug mode for more information on the errors?
Joshua
Joshua Jul 20 '13
Usually the 500 error's are caused by something the user did. (I've had a lot.) However, depending on your webhost. They should be able to fix everything via Tech support.

Usually if you download a plugin and it's either out of date with the latest version or has faulty properties. It's the plugin developers issue to fix those plugins. But you can easily disable those plugins in order to get the site back in working order. But usually 500 error's are caused by the user of the script.

Note: Oxwall is not a CMS script. If you want to do something CMS related. Use Joomla or Drupal. Those are CMS scripts. Oxwall is a Social Networking Script with CMS plugins for purchase.

ross Team
ross Jul 21 '13
Please, enable debug mode, to see the errors