We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SpryPay Billing - SpryPay Billing | Forum

Victor Club
Victor May 24 '11
Название: Оплата через SpryPay (SpryPay Billing)
Опубликован: SocEngine Software, 24.05.2011
Автор: SpartakuS (Vasenin Matvey)
Лицензия: The BSD License
Описание: Оплачивайте или пополняйте внутренней счет (кредиты), повышение своего уровня в системе Oxwall и любые будущие плагины, которые будут использовать API Billing Oxwall, через агрегатор платежных систем - SpryPay.
Демо: http://oxwall.su/oxwall/
Скачать: Форум SocEngine или Oxwall.Org

---Описание Плагина SpryPay Billing---
Платежная система SpryPay объединяет множество различных систем приема платежей, что упрощает предоставление товаров и услуг через интернет.

Комиссия системы, такая же, как и у интеркассы — 3%, однако взимается она не при начислении средств, а при их выводе. Казалось бы разницы никакой, однако средства со внутреннего кошелька системы можно и не выводить, а оплачивать услуги сотовой связи, телевидения, интернет и онлайн игры.
Средства можно вывести на одну из подключенных систем. Минимальная сумма — 50 руб.

---Разрешённые платёжные системы:---

WebMoney R, Z, E, U (требуется аттестат)
Visa/Master Card (LiqPay) RUR, USD, EUR, UAH
LiqPay RUR, USD, EUR, UAH
W1
RBKmoney
MoneyMail RUB, USD
LibertyReserve USD
PerfectMoney USD
Деньги@Mail.Ru
Банковский перевод
Почта России
Contact RUR, USD
Migom RUR, USD
Anelik RUR, RUR
MoneyGram USD
Золотая Корона RUR
Альфа-Клик [ Альфа.Банк ]
HandyBank
Терминалы QIWI (КИВИ)
Терминалы Элекснет
Beeline SMS
SMScoin

Особенностью SpryPay, в отличии от интеркассы, является поддержка смс платежей и возможность оплаты с одного магазина одновременно в четырех валютах.
The Forum post is edited by Victor May 24 '11
Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson Sep 23 '11
Translated to English:
Title: Payment SpryPay (SpryPay Billing) 
Published: SocEngine Software, 24.05.2011 
Author: SpartakuS (Vasenin Matvey) 
License: The BSD License 
Description: Pay for, or replacement of internal account (loans), increased its level in the system and any future Oxwall Plugins who will use the API Billing Oxwall, through an aggregator of payment systems - SpryPay. 
Demos: http://oxwall.su/oxwall/
Download: Forum SocEngine or Oxwall.Org --- Description Plug SpryPay Billing --- Payment System combines multiple SpryPay different payment systems, which facilitates the provision of goods and services over the Internet. Commission system is the same as that of Interkassa - 3%, but it is not charged in the calculation of means, and in their derivation.It would seem that there is no difference, but the money from the purse of internal systems and can not be printed, and pay for mobile services, television, internet and online games. Means you can take one of the connected systems.The minimum sum - 50 rub. --- Approved payment systems: --- WebMoney R, Z, E, U (certificate required) Visa / Master Card (LiqPay) RUR, USD, EUR, UAH LiqPay RUR, USD, EUR, UAH W1 RBKmoney MoneyMail RUB, USDLibertyReserve USD PerfectMoney USD Dengi@Mail.ru, Wire Transfer Mail of Russia Contact RUR, USD Migom RUR, USDAnelik RUR, RUR USD MoneyGram Gold Crown RUR Alpha-click [Alfa.Bank] HandyBank terminals QIWI (KIWI) JCB Terminals Beeline SMS SMSCoin feature SpryPay, unlike Interkassa is support for SMS payments and the possibility of paying with a single store at the same time in four currencies.
Ivan
Ivan Nov 12 '11
I have a question. Where should I find a IPN URL for my web-site that I have to put on SpryPay.ru in my store settings to get feedback jn my web-site about payment??!The question is very useful for that one who has installed Fundraisng and wants to have statistics information on main page! Thaks a lot!!!
Austeyr
Austeyr Aug 8 '12
yeah id love to know this as well ivan can anyone give us a clue cause i can not find it anywhere and a major part of it working is the ipn well it apears that way cause payment provider will only allow you to create a shop (witch is needed for completion of admin setup for your store plugin), buy providing ipnurl failurl Ect... and i cant find these. anyone could help would be awesome but no stress there lots of other cool plugins now i see can wait to buy some they all look so awesome
The Forum post is edited by Austeyr Aug 8 '12
adn
adn Sep 3 '12
hello! i have upload spryPay in my site but how i can install it ,
billingsprypay+seccode
billingsprypay+spShopId
thank you!
Maher
Maher Nov 14 '12
what is  Secret Code ?

what is Shop ID ?

Евгений
Евгений Feb 6 '13
Where should I find a IPN URL for my web-site that I have to put on SpryPay.ru in my store settings to get feedback jn my web-site about payment??!The question is very useful for that one who has installed Fundraisng and wants to have statistics information on main page!
You do not have permission to reply this topic