We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Question - catalog | Forum

John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 10 '13
Does this software support  the credit system i.e. can I charge credits to list in the catalog
Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Aug 10 '13
sorry not yet, but i'll probably implement these functions somewhere in the future :)
John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 10 '13
Okay thanks for your reply, I am looking to implement a real estate section and this was the closest on offer, unless you have any other ideas.
Alexandr Makarov
I also use catalog as real estate section for my own site. Ok may be this feature is really important :) 

For my site i want monthly subscriptions, so user can make unlimited post count to catalog while his subscription is active. once it expires, his items are marked invisible

Can you please describe how it should work for you?

The Forum post is edited by Alexandr Makarov Aug 10 '13
John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 10 '13
Okay that sounds good may I ask which plugins you use to support this. What would it take to have an item count on each cat.
John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 10 '13
I am going to make a purchase can you tell me, what would it take to have an item count on each cat.
Alexandr Makarov

>Okay that sounds good may I ask which plugins you use to support this.

Probably user credits plugin: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/53

I'm now contacting author to find out if credits can be integrated into catalog.

Item count will be added in next version, it should be available next week

John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 10 '13
great, I will buy now, will I just be able to update the plugin later

Alexandr Makarov
yes, you can always update from admin panel on your website or with direct download from plugin page
benjaminmcavoy
benjaminmcavoy Aug 11 '13
Are you considering creating "sub catagagories"?  
Alexandr Makarov
Alexandr Makarov Aug 11 '13
yes, in future versions
John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 11 '13
Okay I bought it, all setup, very happy, does 100% what it said it would. If I may add the picture viewer falls short with regards to be able to go through a few pictures, each must be opened one by one!
Alexandr Makarov
John, you mean adding next/prev buttons like in photo plugin so you can cycle through images?
John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 11 '13
Yes just to make it more friendly, nothing super great is needed but needs to be a little more usable. other than that is 100% fine.

Alexandr Makarov
I improved photo gallery, you can try :)
John Bedford
John Bedford Aug 11 '13
Oh wow I need to big you up its great All I could ask for
You do not have permission to reply this topic