We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to place 'name, age and country' to bottom of profile avatar images in USERS box | Forum

Alican
Alican Aug 10 '13
I apreciate if someone can help me on this.
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Aug 12 '13
please expand on this question alican 
Alican
Alican Aug 12 '13
We see only avatars without info in Index Page/Users Widget. I would like to place little personal info at the bottom of avatars. Name, Age and Country. Like the attached file.
Attachments:
Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Aug 12 '13
there is a plugin which may help you it isnt exactly what your on about but it is like the facebook hover where you hover over a link and the details come up find this here http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/634
Alican
Alican Aug 12 '13
Hmm Thank you Kieron. I actually know this and It looks great. I will use it.

But still i'd apreciate if someone can offer idea about my main request.

Kieron H Leader
Kieron H Aug 12 '13
try contacting a oxwall developer for this alican 
Daisy Team
Daisy Aug 16 '13
Alican, you can see how it works for the users list in /ow_system_plugins/base/components/users.php then implement it for the users list widget in /ow_system_plugins/base/components/user_list_widget.php

I suggest that you create your own plugin and do not make changes in the core files, because when you update your site - all the changes you've made will be lost.
Alican
Alican Sep 13 '13
Thank you Daisy. But I wish someone could explain how to this step by step for a dumb :)
Alican
Alican Sep 18 '13
I still couldn't find a solution. Anybody has idea about how to do this? It doesn't seem so complicated for a developer.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jun 6 '15
This would be nice to see instead of just the avatar image. Maybe a Dev will see it, and develop something for the store. I already have the "Hint" plugin, and looking at the skeleton plugin is like reading in a foreign language. You gotta know code before you can follow it.