We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Photo Tags | Forum

Harry
Harry Nov 28 '14
Thing is, I get no errors aside from the one attached even with debug mode and/or dev_mode enabled.  Also, firebug reports back nothing.
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 28 '14
do a search in main forums daisy answered on how to find and fix parser error
Nicolas
Nicolas Dec 10 '14

Hi,

I just purchased the plugin and I note that guests can remove a tag on a user picture despite the 'action' option is set to 'Only me'.

Can you tell me if is it normal or not ?

Edit : A capture is better than my bad english ... 

Thanks

Nicolas

The Forum post is edited by Nicolas Dec 10 '14
Attachments:
  10-12-2014 18-00-08.png (227Kb)
Harry
Harry Dec 10 '14
My issue got sorted out with a reinstall of this and the photo plugin, plus a bit of luck.
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 10 '14
Hello Nicolas,

Thank you for the report - it is a bug. I will fix it in the upcoming update.

Nicolas
Nicolas Dec 11 '14
Hello Sergey, 

Thank you for your response, we plan to make our website online for January, can you tell us a delay for the update otherwise we correct the bug ourself.
Regards

Kostas
Kostas Dec 15 '14
Hello Sergey,

Do you have an estimate date for the fix? I would like to purchase the plugin...

Best regards,

Kostas

The Forum post is edited by Kostas Dec 15 '14
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Dec 15 '14
Hello,

I am working on the update. I am adding new feature and enhancements to the plugin so it might take some time. I am going to release the update in 2 weeks.

Harry
Harry Dec 25 '14
Thanks for all of your hard work, Sergey.  It really does show and is appreciated.
Nicolas
Nicolas Jan 20 '15
Hello Sergey,

Thanks for the update, the issue was fixed and new features are really cool !

Nice Job ;)

Nicolas

Tracy Hunter
Tracy Hunter Apr 16 '15
Hi, I'm using ethos responsive theme. On my windows when I click the tiny button to tag photos everything is perfect. On iPad touch screen when I click the tiny drop down arrow on the photo view the drop down disappears when I lift my finger off the press the tag menu item. Is this anything to do with hover settings. Can it be fixed? Can the tiny drop down button on photo view be enlarged. As each click sends it to the next pic I don't want to rag. I'm on platform 1.7.2. Using standard photo plugin? Thanks

Tracy
Jordi
Jordi Oct 29 '15
this plugin conflicts with the photo view counter. it shows the view counter two times.
Pages: « 1 2
You do not have permission to reply this topic