We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Upgrade, Please help [Solved] | Forum

Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 12 '13
Hello,
I have tried several times to update to 1.5 but each time i got 500 error. I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks
The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 19 '13
ross Team
ross Aug 12 '13
please, enable debug and dev modes, to find out the errors
Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 13 '13
Hello ross, thanks for the reply, But how do i do that. Where do i locate it? 
ross Team
ross Aug 13 '13
go to your cpanel or ftp/ ow_includes folder/ config.php file open it and change statements "false" to "true" for the debug and dev modes at the bottom of the code
Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 14 '13
Hello all,

I really have problem with update. I have tried several times but failed. Need an expert hand to assist. 

Hope to get helping hand here.

Many thanks.

Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 15 '13
Hi Paul, i am glad that you want to help me. What information shall i forward to you?
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '13
go to your cpanel or ftp/ ow_includes folder/ config.php file open it and change statements "false" to "true" for the debug and dev modes at the bottom of the code and make the screenshot of errors you got. 
Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 15 '13
Thank you ross thank you Paul. I really don't get what i was doing wrong there. Paul pls. see PM. Many thanks
Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 16 '13
Upgrade successful but I and all members are logged out. We can not log in. Login button is missing. Please what can we do?
Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 16 '13
Thanks Paul, It is well now.
Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 16 '13
Hello, Please how do i fix logo on Proximus-second edition theme?here
ross Team
ross Aug 18 '13
Please, go to the admin panel/appearance/edit theme and change it in the general setting area. If there's no such setting, contact theme developer directly to find out how to do that. 
Obiri Mokini
Obiri Mokini Aug 22 '13
Thank you very much ross. I have fixed it.
ross Team
ross Aug 26 '13
Ok. Great!