We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook Bar | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Francisco Guerreiro
Francisco Guerreiro Aug 13 '13
Anyone could help me how to remove the word Facebook in the top bar? see my website www.gaydatingplanet.net Site adults only
ross Team
ross Aug 14 '13
There's no Facebook word in the top bar. Can you send us the screenshot, please?
The Forum post is edited by ross Aug 14 '13
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Aug 14 '13
Sorry, (I'm below 18).
Let me know, if you are referring to the the Facebook sign-in button.
ross Team
ross Aug 14 '13
Seems like there was a image of the word Facebook, which was replaced later. Francisco, please, let us know if it is already done. 
Francisco Guerreiro
Francisco Guerreiro Aug 15 '13
Good afternoon already removed the word facebook! With the word facebook did not help much because they thought the site was fraud
Francisco Guerreiro
now only remains for me to fix some profiles of members who do not have the name of their cities and countries
Francisco Guerreiro
This situation was because I removed the flags and depios restored the backput to another date and gave error in member profiles where I am no longer see the countries
Francisco Guerreiro
Personnel who have the template with the name of facebook remove the name because vistantes will think the site and a fraud! I had this example and several members and visitors comments
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '13
What is the exact problem with the cities and countries? can you send us the screenshot? do you use any plugin for that? you said in your post that you have deleted something? what is that?
Francisco Guerreiro
Francisco Guerreiro Aug 16 '13
I deleted the flags because it was giving error on site! The names of countries and cities not appear bo member profile.Later send the photo
ross Team
ross Aug 19 '13
Ok, we'll wait for the screenshot