We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Would like to change "change avatar" promt to "change picture" | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Erik Zen
Erik Zen May 25 '11
Hi,

Since I'm trying to encourage users to upload real pictures, instead of cartoons, I've been trying to figure out how to change the mouse-over prompt from "CHANGE AVATAR" (on their profile page) to "CHANGE PICTURE."

Can someone kindly point out to me, where in the code I'll need to modify to make this happen?

Thanks much!!
Den Team
Den May 26 '11
Hi Erik
This can be changed from admin panel->languages.
Try to search for a lang key with value "change avatar" and replace it with your text.
Erik Zen
Erik Zen May 27 '11
That worked like a charm. Thanks much!!
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 15
The selection of live dealer games on vn88 is impressive. vn88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 17
V8 Poker is a term that doesn't seem to have a widely recognized meaning in the context of poker as of my last update. It could be a specific variant of the game, a poker room or website, or perhaps a reference to something else entirely. Could you provide more context or clarify what you're looking for regarding V8 Poker? https://v8gamebai.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 07:40AM
The Draco pistol is a specific model of AK-style pistol manufactured by Century Arms. It is named after the Draco constellation, known for its mythological significance in several cultures. Here are some key points related to the Draco pistol: AK Pistol
REHMAN
REHMAN 13 hours ago
It's important to approach online gambling responsibly and with caution. While platforms may advertise big wins and guaranteed success, it's crucial to remember that gambling always carries risks. Players should set limits, gamble within their means, and be aware of the potential consequences of excessive gambling. maxwin88