We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Pages and widgets | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Evgeny
Evgeny Aug 14 '13
  Hi all,

Two quick questions  :)

1. I saw that there are some pages cannot be edited and I was wondering how can this be changed?

2. Why there is only some widgets available for some pages and you cannot add any of the widgets you want?

Tried to find anything in the documentation but could not.

Thanks in advance
ross Team
ross Aug 14 '13
Evgeny, 

Can you please, specify, which pages exactly do you want to edit? and what widgets do you want to add and where to?

Evgeny
Evgeny Aug 15 '13

So,

1. I saw that there are some pages cannot be edited and I was wondering how can this be changed?

--> I would like to add some custom html to BLOG, or Photos but they are not editable.

2.2. Why there is only some widgets available for some pages and you cannot add any of the widgets you want?

-->  On forum page I dont see for example the custom css widget?

Maybe I am too much used to use SocialEngine and I am a bit new to oxwall and this is where my confusion is coming from.

ross Team
ross Aug 15 '13
I would like to add some custom html to BLOG, or Photos but they are not editable- This can't be done by default, as it is a custom code modification

On forum page I dont see for example the custom css widget? No, such thing by default, this is a custom code modification

Evgeny
Evgeny Aug 15 '13
:) Got ya,

Even so it is quite good CMS. I'll be playing a bit more with it and will ask stupid questions again.

Thanks for quick reply anyway.

ross Team
ross Aug 15 '13
Sure. No problem