We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Timezone is wrong, email no send...!!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Angel Ferrer
Angel Ferrer Aug 14 '13
I did everything the cronjob, now I guess I have bad q q what is the area not understand pq put I'm in Havana and for example now 6:10 pm and the place gives me are 12:11 but instead in chat that is arrowchat time puts me well updated, so please help with that but the site does not send me emails ...

Ya hice todo lo del cronjob, supongo ahora q lo q tengo mal es lo de la zona, no entiendo pq pongo que estoy en la habana y por ejemplo ahora son las 6:10pm y en el sitio me pone que son las 12:11 pero en cambio en el chat que es el arrowchat me pone bien la hora actualizada, ayuda con eso por favor que sino el sitio no me envia correos...
ross Team
ross Aug 14 '13
Are sure you set up the cron job properly? Have you checked your notification settings in my preferences: www.domain.com/email-notifications?
ross Team
ross Aug 15 '13
Angel, 

Have you checked your notifications settings? Has the problem been resolved or not?

dave Leader
dave Aug 17 '13

If you want to set your timezone

In htaccess you can set it like this

php_value date.timezone "America/Denver"

go to this link, choose your country and it will give you the timezone supported example America/Denver

http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php

ross Team
ross Aug 19 '13
Angel, 

Has the problem been resolved?

Angel Ferrer
Angel Ferrer Aug 26 '13
Sorry I have not responded in time, was on vacation ...

Ross: I still have the problem, see, I am newbie in Oxwall, took three years to work with and I have a social network of more than 10 000 users, a while the emails came out perfectly, ie the entire system configuration was working perfectly, one day I wanted to update the local system time as it was not correct and it stopped sending emails, making sure it's a problem of synchronization in time. For example, when I go to phpmyadmin of my site in the table are the outstanding post ow_base_mail to leave, but I guess not go due to a field called "SentTime" who is set to tell the system when leaving the post ... Please someone can help me ...
Angel Ferrer
Angel Ferrer Aug 26 '13
In the htaccess file I wrote date_default_timezone_set ("America / Havana"), as indicated by the official website of php, you remove the htaccess file and put the default one point, but still nothing, I can not synchronize the time of the site, write a comment at 6pm and is reflected as if the 12 ...
Angel Ferrer
Angel Ferrer Aug 28 '13
??????
ross Team
ross Sep 4 '13
Angel, have you checked your notification settings?