We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Data Import issue | Forum

Darmall
Darmall Aug 16 '13
im pretty sure i have my cron and everything set up correctly but not everything imports into my oxwall site, the bulk of them all fail including the Base OW plugin which im not sure if its important but yeah when it stopped and i checked my site, i saw that the user content was out of sync, like a blog that belongs to user 1 is now belong to user 86. a total disaster :(
heres my screenshots of my cron and data importer

Rahul verma
Rahul verma Aug 17 '13
darmall .. did u succeed in exporting data from data export plugin ? can u tell me how much time it took to export ?
Darmall
Darmall Aug 17 '13
it took less than 10 mins to export @RAHUL
and how should i know that @Paul, thats the whole point of me coming here, idk WHY it failed lol
Rahul verma
Rahul verma Aug 17 '13
i am waiting since 3 days bot nothing happend ..it always showing "check back later "

can you plz help me out?my cron is running properly caz i am able to send mass mails ,

i have just installed data exporter caz i just want to export that from that site , do i also need to install importer ?

The Forum post is edited by Rahul verma Aug 17 '13
Darmall
Darmall Aug 18 '13
sure PM me for my site info @paul cuffe
@raul im not sure, if yours looks similar to mines it should work. but mines doesnt import all the way