We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Credit buy plugin and themes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Aug 24 '13
Hello

Isn't it better to buy credits then buy items from Oxwall Store ?

More fluid and encouraging...

Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Aug 25 '13
l must add : authors could sell the credits they earn to users who want to buy plugins and themes. 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Sounds like an interesting idea.
Steven Chisari
Steven Chisari Oct 1 '13
sorry but the price on some of the stuff on here is ridiculous really, by the time you buy a good selection of plugins and i will say there a great plugins here, the cost is way expensive avert from the basic plugins from the selective download. might as well go buy a out of the box product. look i am not being negative towards ox wall or Dev people but hey its expensive. there is other forum downloads available that work better and free not mentioning on here but there is. the virtual credit idea is a lost idea as far as i am concerned really. wonder why people lose interest in Dev at times!! so we need a soloution and i have found one. Cap the price on all items or bundle them as one package from each Developer.
fbkca
fbkca Oct 1 '13
One of the reason I've moved to oxwall was because of the prices of their custom plugins, is WAY MORE AFFORDABLE. Steven, have a look around at the other "Stores/Markets" of similar social network engines. I was using another one which most plugins are $50-60 and up. Plus there was a one time licensing fee for the actual software too. The main plugins I used with them (about 6 of them) cost over $600 altogether plus the theme I had was $200. The $5, $10, $15 here for quality plugins is quite fantastic.

I'm afraid if the prices here seem high, you might be in the wrong business. 

P

Christer
Christer Oct 1 '13
Hi Steven, I would like to say the same as fbkca that this is cheap here,cant get it cheaper and you can start with the free plugins and most is coverd and then upgrade slowly. But if you will do a commercial sites and think this is expensive then please tell me were I can get all of this nice plugins for this kind of money?
The Forum post is edited by Christer Oct 1 '13
Sammy
Sammy Jan 15 '14
Ox wall prices is d best. I love their plugins n themes but I can not purchase any cos PayPal won't accept my payment cos my country is not allowed to pay or withdraw from PayPal. If ox wall allow credit card payment option available. That will be good for everybody
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Jan 21 '23
Hello, have you ever thought about a loan online? This is a common and easy way to solve a temporary financial problem. Basically, such organizations almost always give permission to receive a loan. I can recommend that you use simple path financial complaints, which provides a loan service within 1 hour, but usually loan approval from this reviews company comes much faster than an hour.